Libyan entitlement

 (2016, somewhere at the coast of Libya…)

“This is all I have. Will it be enough to get me on that boat?”

“Hmmm… its quite a lot, but I fear it will not suffice. The voyage to Europe is dangerous, especially for a young lady traveling alone. I’m afraid you will have to put in some more for extra protection.”

“I can take care of myself, thank you very much; I’ve been through hell just to get here. Just take the money and tell your guards to let me on board.”

“I’m afraid I cannot do that. As I said, you will have to put in some more to get on that ship.”

“And why is that?! I have seen you giving permission to whole families to go on board… just for a fraction of what I’m offering you!”

“Look, girl, just because I consent to let others on my boat for a certain price, does not mean that I afford the same privilege to you or anyone else. I may change the prices depending on my personal preferences. My boat my choice. If you want on board, you will have to work for it!”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I think you can imagine... I really like the way those entitled lips of yours are moving...”

“You can’t be serious?! You are taking advantage of my desperate situation!”

“It’s your choice, either put in the effort and you may have a chance to get away from here, or don’t. But then you have no right to complain. Beggars can’t be choosers, after all. And, by the way, your desperation is not at all helpful, you should be more confident.”

“Do you have any idea what will happen to me if I don’t escape this land? My family will find me. They will cut me down there with a rusty razor blade so they can sell me into marriage with a man almost thrice my age. I will also be severely punished for running away. My sister lost two fingers for trying something similar a year ago.”

“Are you trying to garner sympathy with that sob-story of yours? Do you want a pity-seat on my boat? If I would let every girl on board who tells me such a story, I would be bankrupt within a week. And, as far as I can tell, you don’t really need to get to Europe.”

“I just told you what will happen if I…”

“You will survive! You don’t need your beef flaps or your fingers in order to live. And many girls have had long and fulfilling lives in arranged marriages; I don’t see how you could not get used to it. Your desire to cross the waters is a want, not a need...And therefore I am not obligated to help you.”

“…sir, I really want on that boat…”

“And I want to be a millionaire! But we can’t always have what we want, now can we? All we can do is to put in the effort and hope for the best… but you are not even willing to do that…pathetic!”

“…I …I will do it… but only because I will never have to see you again…”

“Now we are talking, girl^^ …my tent is over there…”


----later----


“...was your first time, wasn’t it? But you have talent, I can tell.”

“...just… shut up…”

“You are not getting on board whit that attitude.”

“Just do what we agreed to!”

“I can’t remember agreeing to anything. I said that you may have a chance if you put in the effort.”

“I just sucked your stinking dick like you told me to! Now let me…”

“I did not tell you to suck anything, girl. That was your idea all alone. In fact, one could say you just raped me… Maybe it is a good thing that your parents will marry you off soon… might make you less of a whore…”

“You fucking bastard! You have been leading me on the entire time haven’t you!? Playing with my hopes, using my desperation… ”

“Oh, shut up! Life is not fair, deal with it! It’s very telling that you stop playing the nice girl as soon as you get rejected. Looks like you get exactly what you deserve for your misandry!”

“Misandry!?”

“You think I’m just some kind of vending machine where you put mediocre blowjobs in and a ticket to Europe falls out? Men are just hormonal idiots who can be controlled through sex, right!? Now get out of my tent… your breath stinks.”

“May you burn in hell for this you disgusting piece of shit…”

“Tztztz, and then you girls wonder why no one will let you on their boat...”






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Female replacement

A Congregation of the Incel-Cult

Story of an Incel - Written by Balding Eagle